FC5 rocks!

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 15:41:23 UTC 2006

Paul A Houle wrote:
>     I've been quiet on this list lately but I thought I'd share my
> impressions of FC5.
>
>     It's really great.  It's clear that many of the concerns that people
> have had on this list have been listened to.  There are a lot of details
> I could complaint about,  but FC5 has raised the bar again for what
> people can expect from a desktop OS.

We are happy that you like FC5, but please remember that this is a
development discussion list.  User support questions like those
contained in your post are off-topic here.  We would really like to
focus the discussion on development topics here in order to make this
list more manageable to read for developers.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com