FC5 rocks!

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Tue Apr 25 22:54:49 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-24 at 12:14 -0400, Dimi Paun wrote:
> On Mon, April 24, 2006 12:10 pm, Jeff Spaleta said:
> >> Especially when we're talking about GNOME. Nothing changed in their
> >> elitiste attitude.
> >
> > You might want to report that problem to upstream.
>
> No need, I'm certain they are very much aware and proud of it.

You know, this is all just a difference of opinion really.

Gnome developers (and users) think that a better desktop comes from
limiting options and making things simple.

KDE developers (and users) think that a better desktop comes from having
an option for almost anything you can.

Both could be considered elitist attitudes about what's Right and Wrong
(TM), but really they are just two different ways to skin the proverbial
cat.

Get over it and move on. ;-]

R.
 It's much better on my side"