Evolution crash on email search.

Naoki naoki at valuecommerce.com
Wed Aug 2 06:45:12 UTC 2006

Search option set to "This account" immediately crashes the app after
pressing return.

Changed to "This folder", searched, it seemed ok, switched search option
to "This account" and it also crashed. I had it under 'gdb' at the time
but the output was pretty limited in it's usefulness.

[Switching to Thread 46912583570672 (LWP 6075)]
0x00002aaaadac5f80 in strlen () from /lib64/libc.so.6

Now I can't even start evo, it just hangs on "CalDAV Eplugin starting up
...", doing a --force-shutdown then "--disable-eplugin=caldav" didn't
help either.  Debug output was blank.

Anybody have any tips?  I've installed evolution-debuginfo but gdb still
isn't giving me anything useful because there is no output nor return to
prompt after "CalDAV Eplugin starting up ..."..