Trying to understand dependences ...

Josh Boyer jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org
Mon Aug 7 21:07:48 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 23:03 +0200, Jancio Wodnik wrote:

> Hi.
>
> You have got some "good" answers for your question: some packages
> required something from ...

No, he was told that kdebase explicitly uses libsensors in lm_sensors.
Not just "some packages required from something."

> I think - fedora developers should know, what exactly this "something"
> really is, don't think you so ?

They do.  However, given that Rex (a non Red Hat employee) gave a
perfectly valid answer, I doubt anybody bothered to really dig into it.
Also note that none of the Red Hat employees that responded maintain
KDE.

Stop being a troll.

josh