Re: Blowfish encryption for local passwords

Matthew Miller wrote:
On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 11:18:26AM +0100, Thomas M Steenholdt wrote:
I realize this - But both are viable options for storing passwords securely, and that's what my question is about. So in this context I think it's a fair apples to apples comparison :)

We don't actually want to store passwords.

Right, but i think you get the point.

/Thomas