Development machine setup for both i386 and x86_64 work

Daniel Yek dyek at real.com
Fri Dec 22 09:13:49 UTC 2006

Hi,

How Fedora developers set up dev. machines to do both 32-bit and 64-bit
development on a single AMD64 machine?

Does it complicate 32-bit dev. work if the development machine is set up
with x86_64 Fedora Core OS?

I'm not asking what is possible, but how most developers deal with both
32-bit and 64-bit development environment; if different development is done
on different dev. machines, fine, I will try to do that, rather than trying
out something that may not work that well.

Feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

--
Daniel Yek