LVM not fit for default

leomon leomon.chris at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 17:32:05 UTC 2006

yeah one of the few, the proud. I don't really see the need for desktop
users, and would like to see some sort of intelligent feature in Anaconda to
keep it of unless there would be an advantage, like in a server, and give
the end users of such server the tools to adequately recover his system
if/when it does fall through.

I'm not trying to make some sort of wave in the community or anything I'm
just asking a reasonable request that I'm sure some of the top users of
fedora core would enjoy to have in the iso's. It may not be a feature that
will get much critical acclaim, but it is a feature that is desperately
needed, and if I'm shooting my mouth off and there's now something that does
the trick, let me know.

thanks,
Chris