Does Core have an accurate count of packages which are built against libraries from firefox?

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 23:37:40 UTC 2006

On 12/26/06, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
> We've had a lovely little chat in #fedora-extras with the
> firefox maintainer, and he's absolutely right there needs to be a
> toolized way for each maintainer with a package who builds against
> firefox to set a sort of watch in the build or update system against
> firefox looking for new builds.

Actually, I think such a tool would be useful also for others: for
example, in order to know when a new kernel is released and I need to
rebuild the kmod I am maintaining I can:
1. watch each and every Build report (rawhide), test and/or
pkg-announce lists (FC5 and FC6)
2. wait for the Broken deps script to wake me.

I am trying to use the RSS infofeeds but right now the solution is
still suboptimal.