Kernel issues

Trever L. Adams tadams-lists at myrealbox.com
Wed Feb 1 17:41:45 UTC 2006

http://www.netfilter.org/projects/iptables/files/changes-iptables-1.3.5.txt states that in 1.3.4 the state and conntrack modules for ipv6 were enabled.

http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20060118.061509.2b74ef18.en.html
seems to suggest that the kernel now has it enabled.

Is there any reason why Fedora Rawhide still does not have iptables
conntracking and state matching for ipv6?

Trever Adams

--
"When they took the fourth amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal
drugs. When they took the sixth amendment, I was quiet because I was