propozition of specs cleanups

Tomasz Kłoczko kloczek at zie.pg.gda.pl
Fri Feb 3 12:11:59 UTC 2006

Dnia 03-02-2006, pią o godzinie 17:11 +0530, Rahul Sundaram napisał(a):
[..]
> You might have a point but this is pretty rude way to express it.

Good to know you focus on my expression (not on sense chages).
If you want my time for spending on bugzilla -> please pay me for this
(sorry) or show me how can I introduce in time frame comparable to time
spend on thinking on sed line
Is RH bugzilla have email interface ? Do you realy want few thousands
new bugzilla raports for single lines changes ?

I you not .. please put this sed line in /dev/null.

kloczek