Fedora Core 5 Test 3 Slip

Although I hate to do it, it looks like we're going to have to slip
Fedora Core 5 test3 by a week.  There is an ABI change in the gcc/glibc
stack that requires a rebuild of the entire distribution.  Given that,
there is no way that we'll be able to make a freeze date of Monday.  So,
test3 will now freeze on Monday, 13 February with a release date of
Monday, 20 February.

We'll adjust the final schedule sometime next week based on the progress
of the rebuilding efforts.

Thanks,

Jeremy