propozition of specs cleanups

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Feb 4 12:07:25 UTC 2006

Tomasz Kłoczko wrote:

>Dnia 04-02-2006, sob o godzinie 16:27 +0530, Rahul Sundaram napisał(a):
>[..]
>

>>Doing it piecemeal is not going to be worth the effort for you or for
>>the developers without a consensus. So since you have a long list of
>>similar things, it would be better to write one solid proposal for all
>>the changes that you believe needs standardization and send it to the
>>list so that developers can reach consensus on it and follow those
>>guidelines.  Kindly refer to
>>http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines for existing guidelines.
>>

>This document contains very limited informations about specs coding
>style.

Rpmlint checks for a number of things. redhat-config-config can also be
useful. Feel free to propose any number of detailed changes but it might
be better to use the wiki to brainstorm and discuss ideas to have them
in a central place for easy reference. Refer to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing for more details. If you need
me to add you to the edit group, register your name in the
FirstnameLastname format (case sensitive) and let me know the wiki user
name. Thanks

--
Rahul