Oh no, not again beagle dep :-/

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:15:23 UTC 2006

On 2/27/06, Jesse Keating <jkeating at j2solutions.net> wrote:
> These have deps on evolution-sharp, not evolution itself.  Unfortunately
> something happened to make evolution-sharp depend on evolution.
That something would be libeshell
rpm -q --requires evolution-sharp |grep libeshell
libeshell.so.0
rpm -q --whatprovides libeshell.so.0
evolution-2.5.90-2.1

And evolution has a dep on NetworkManager through a depchain involving
libnm_glib.so.0...without invoking the evo-sharp issue above.

rpm -q --requires evolution|grep libnm
libnm_glib.so.0
rpm -q --whatprovides libnm_glib.so.0
NetworkManager-glib-0.5.1-14.cvs20060221
rpm -q --requires NetworkManager-glib
NetworkManager = 0.5.1-14.cvs20060221
rpm -q --whatprovides NetworkManager
NetworkManager-0.5.1-14.cvs20060221

I'm not even sure what feature of evolution integrates with NM to pull
in libnm_glib.so.0. One of the non-optional evolution "plugins"
perhaps?

-jef