Re: ATrpms and FC5/RHEL5

Jeff Pitman wrote:

On 1/2/06, Florin Andrei <florin andrei myip org> wrote:

When users choose to use third party repositories they are in many cases
not aware that they are not just adding packages but also replacing
existing ones in their system which might be a divergence they desire.
The discussions initiated by one such user along with various posting in
fedora forum, user lists and irc channel is enough proof that the
problem exists.

(Offtopic: is anyone else's mail not picking up Rahul's list postings?
I've seen several responses to Rahul's email, however I haven't
received any from Rahul since 12/27 from fedora-devel. Odd...)
Maybe you put me in the killfile for making too much noise?. Thats entirely possible. You might not receive this anyway

regards
Rahul