Re: "GUI gadgets", was: Fedora meeting Mono Half-Way

Can you open a BZ for this one? Please make a copy of your /etc/passwd,
group, shadow, gshadow files, edit out any (real) passwords and attach
them (marked as private) to that bug.
My password files are not relevant - yes, the tomcat4 user has a password in shadow, and no entry in passwd (probably I erased it manually a long time ago). Yes, this is a configuration problem, but I think the program should warn about it and skip that user, instead of refusing to work altogether. Let me know if you still want a bugzilla.