Gmail problems

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 14:08:33 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-02 at 15:03 +0800, Jeff Pitman wrote:
> On 1/2/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Maybe you put me in the killfile for making too much noise?. Thats
> > entirely possible. You might not receive this anyway
>
> Heh, gmail is marking you and several others as Spam. I don't silence
> anyone, by choice. :P

WORKSFORME

Don't know if this will help or hinder tracking the problem, but I seem
to be receiving all list mail just fine.  I was actually just checking
my spam box on Gmail yesterday and the day before, and saw no anomalies.
I'm seeing all of Rahul's mail in particular, FWIW.  Is this worth
tracking data points somehow?  If so, how?