Re: "GUI gadgets", was: Fedora meeting Mono Half-Way

Miloslav Trmac wrote:
Ivan Gyurdiev wrote:
My password files are not relevant - yes, the tomcat4 user has a
password in shadow, and no entry in passwd (probably I erased it
manually a long time ago).
That is very likely relevant.
Yes, I understand this is what causes the bug. If I get rid of the tomcat4 user, it works. My point is that it shouldn't have this behavior - it should be more fault-tolerant.
Will file bugzilla later today.