[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

Re: libsetrans [was Re: bash 3.1 update]



On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 12:57 -0800, Steve G wrote:

> I suspect this was the libsetrans update. I had to edit 
> /etc/selinux/targeted/setrans.conf to disable the translations. Dan Walsh already
> has this fixed for tomorrow's rawhide...so no need to bugzilla it.

You can get it today at:

ftp://people.redhat.com/dwalsh/SELinux/Fedora


> Then I started checking the versions of other packages I installed after the
> scriptlets were failing. It turns out that yum/rpm deleted the rpm database entry
> for those packages. I had to do quite a few "yum install"s to get the rpm
> database back in order. 

The same thing happened here.


> This was the nastiest aspect of this bug. 

What he said.



-train


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]