Re: edit root alias when installing the OS

On 1/4/06, Tommy Reynolds <megacoder gmail com> wrote:
Since folk appear receptive to automatically adding the root email address, could we extend a similar functionality, offering to add the first user account into /etc/sudoers?  The su(8) approach is just so-o-o-o open to the dark side.

Cheers

I am guilt of the su method myself. I am open to change.