Re: edit root alias when installing the OS

Richard Hughes wrote:

On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 13:48 -0600, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
On 1/5/06, Tommy Reynolds <Tommy Reynolds megacoder com> wrote:
Seems to me that there is a need for a system-config-sudo from someone
who understands it all. I am ashamed to say that I have very little
about it.

Agreed, a graphical tool would make it very easy to configure. Any
python hackers bored?
Wouldnt it make sense to add this functionality to system-config-users rather than creating yet another tool?