Re: edit root alias when installing the OS

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing Fedora move to a no root login system,
like OSX and (apparently) Ubuntu have. Eliminate the root password
entirely.

One thing I really want to see is for usermode to just be replaced with
sudo. I'm confused as to why usermode was created rather than just using
a sudo policy. Then you could run system configuration tools by using
your own login password (OSX style) rather than the root password.