Re: edit root alias when installing the OS

On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 22:18 -0600, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

> On 1/5/06, Michael A. Peters <mpeters mac com> wrote:
> [snip]
>         Yes - and it is a useful tool when it is properly
>         administered.
>         That means you don't set up a weak default like OS X and some
>         Linux
>         distributions do.
>
> Well then maybe we should take some time to discover a better default
> for Fedora.

No - I think a better thing to do is make sure that graphical tools
exist - and *maybe* create a wheel group so that when a user in that
group is the pam console user, they don't need any further
authentication to run the graphical tools.

I believe the facilities to do that already exist.