splotchy color on desktop background

I've updated to rawhide, with the new funky fedora startup icon. The desktop background is a blue-gray. When I move a window across the desktop it leaves the desktop a slightly paler tone of blue-gray ( that is, where the window used to be.) Eventually the desktop is slightly splotchy from all various windows movements.

No real problem, but it looks a little odd.

sean