(no subject)

Hi,

I may be posting in an inappropriate place, seeing as this is really the Fedora Core development list...

I noticed that libselinux as obtained from the NSA's website has gained a Python interface. While I have no objections to extra features, would it be possible to have a Makefile target just for the straight C based library?

I am building an SE Linux deployment from scratch and SELinux is a dependency for LibC, etc. I don't really want Python on the box at all (not even at build time).

If needs be I can contribute a patch to do this (although it'd be better if it were done by someone who knows *exactly* what they are doing!).

Thanks,

JH