Re: Radeon driver hang

On Wed, 2005-12-21 at 14:43 +0100, Erwin Rol wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I added Benjamin's patch to the ati driver SRPM to test if it works, and
> for me it seems to work, my machine doesn't hard hang anymore.

I updated the radeon driver SRPM of rawhide with the patch from
Benjamin, because the RC4 version caused hangs again on my radeon.

For the brave that want to try it you can find it here;

http://www.erwinrol.com/downloads/software/xorg-x11-drv-ati-6.5.7.2-1.ER.1.src.rpm

(Look Mike correct release number ;-)

- Erwin