SATA Suspend Kernel Patch

Is there any chance we're going to see the SATA Suspend kernel patch included in FC5 (BZ 169201)? I don't understand what the holdup is from it getting into Linus's tree (he's asked someone to submit it to him), but every other major distro seems to be using it successfully and it seems like one of the test releases would be a good time to try it if there's concern about it's stability. Just wondering if anyone knew the status.

Thanks
DC