Re: Thunderbird editor

D Canfield wrote:
I'm having a lot of trouble with the thunderbird 1.5 editor. Cursor movement bounces around somewhat unexpectedly and it's crashed on me several times when doing cuts and pastes (even a simple backspace did it once). I've never had a mozilla product be this unstable. Am I the only one experiencing this? If not, do we know it it's a problem with the 1.5 branch, or something that's been introduced in the FC5 environment?
wfm.

I'd strongly advocate rolling back to 1.0.x if nothing can be done to stabilize this.
i doubt you'll get many me too's.
-mf