Re: Thunderbird editor

D Canfield wrote:

I'm having a lot of trouble with the thunderbird 1.5 editor. Cursor movement bounces around somewhat unexpectedly and it's crashed on me several times when doing cuts and pastes (even a simple backspace did it once). I've never had a mozilla product be this unstable. Am I the only one experiencing this? If not, do we know it it's a problem with the 1.5 branch, or something that's been introduced in the FC5 environment? I'd strongly advocate rolling back to 1.0.x if nothing can be done to stabilize this.

We still have sometime before the GA release to get this stuff fixed. Bugzilla awaits you.

--
Rahul