Re: Fedora Directory Server in rawhide/FC5?

>> It probably needs more work before getting into FC. Maybe FC6.

Richard> Doesn't it still need a non-free java?

Lillian did a lot of work to make these tools work on Classpath.  My
understanding is that they work but that there are still some minor
GUI issues -- swing is still the rawest part of the class library.

I don't think anybody has tried them with gcj 4.1 yet.

Tom