Mono [Re: rawhide report: 20060110 changes]

Okay, I am actually glad this happened. However, I have two gripes. Why
was 1.13 not included? It is newer and fixes several problems?

Second, and likely an extras issue, can ikvm and monodevelop please be
packaged (along with every other part of mono that FC doesn't pick up)?

Nice job everyone.

Trever Adams
--
"Honor isn't about making the right choices. It's about dealing with the
consequences." -- Midori Koto