Re: yum update gone bad today?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
William Lovaton wrote:

I wonder what that file is for... can someone elaborate on that?
according to rpm that file belongs to glibc package.

Thanks,

-William

Name service configuration file. man nssswitch.conf for details.

I read the man page. There's nothing that would suggest it would break yum. And I'm still amazed anyone knew they were connected!

If I didn't know it was a feature, I'd think it was a ... :)

sean