In search of a PyGtk and Glade tutorial

Hey guys,

I want to attempt my first GUI program. I would like to use PyGtk and Glade. RIgth now I am having serious issues understanding the basics of layout with Gtk (the last time I did a GUI app was in Delphi) I am just not gettign the widgets to go into any type of proportion. When I use the box widgets for layout, they seem to immediately take up all the space.

So I am looking for recommendation on a Glade tutorial. I have done sone googling, but most of the results i see aren't to actual tutorials.

Please advise. I would like to begin contributting but need to develop these skills.

Thank you.