Re: rawhide report: 20060110 changes [extras packages moved to core]

Hi

Honestly, if the nautilus views had been successful, why would rhythmbox,
totem, gthumb, f-spot heve been developped and included in FC ?

Probably some people use them. I doubt the user base is significant.

And now I've substanciated my claim, can you substanciate yours ?
Maybe gthumb, f-spot developers thought they could do a better alternative than nautilus views which might have been good enough for many users anyway. My only claim is that noone use any particular feature it is completely bogus. Nobody knows what percentage of users are using any particular feature at all. We don't even know what packages are being used in Fedora or how many users there are in total. Assumptions about anything like that is merely that, at this point.

--
Rahul