Re: rawhide report: 20060110 changes [extras packages moved to core]

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Honestly, if the nautilus views had been successful, why would rhythmbox,
totem, gthumb, f-spot heve been developped and included in FC ?

Well if we took a poll on who thinks rhytymbox or totem are actually useful pieces of software, you might be surprised by the resuls... :-)

I personally enjoyed the nautilus views a lot, especially the HTML view which made it possible to very easily and quickly browse through html files. Now that feature is gone forever.

-denis