Re: Rawhide Reports

n0dalus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a centralized location (ie, website) to see all the latest
> changelog entries for applications in fedora-development? The daily
> rawhide reports are ok, but I'd like to do per-app viewing of changes
> as well as per-day (and sometimes the rawhide reports are missing).
>
> This would be great because people could test new features and check
> that bugs are fixed, etc.

You can try viewing the individual changelogs for the packages using
ViewCVS.  See http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/
> Alternatively, or as well as, is there somewhere that shows specific
> things that need to be tested at the moment? (Particularly in regard
> to FC5 test releases)
>
> Thanks,
> n0dalus.

The new stuff, as seen in the rawhide reports, is always a good place to
start.  You can also follow up on bugs in Bugzilla or on complaints in
the assorted lists and IRC channels.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 n-man com