Re: rawhide report: 20060110 changes [extras packages moved to core]

n0dalus wrote:
Gthumb needs two things fixed, and then it will be good. For one, on
FC5test, it should be the default handler for images -- not The GIMP.
I filed a bug about this (because I think it's just a typo in one of
the config files)
I don't much care about the rest of the conversation (doesn't matter much to me either way, as long as software is in extras, I can get to it), but I strongly agree on this point. GIMP as the default image handler was among my top 5 peeves with FC4.

DC