Re: evolution crash

n0dalus wrote:
On 1/16/06, Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas mailhot laposte net> wrote:
Not the only one I fear (date makes it crash too)

I'm not trying to find all the broken parts, since
kernel-2.6.15-1.1854_FC5 quickly corrupted my FS yesterday, and I'm
still triaging local data

Do you think other devel users are in danger of this (kernel?)
damaging their FS? I know it's not meant to be stable but this has me
a little worried now :).

I use raid + dm on amd64 so it's not exactly typical conf
But yes I'd be careful with this kernel in your place ;)

I'm not exactly willing to reboot on it to find the problem before doing a full backup

--
Nicolas Mailhot