Re: suspend/hibernate on desktops

> a stopgap measure for the unfortunate among us that cannot use
> built in suspend to RAM/disk.

This didn't come out quite the way I intended - apologies to Nigel if
he's reading the list :-(

What I meant was "unfortunate to have to do the patching" in order to
have a suspend/resume solution. In other words and IMHO, suspend2 should
have been in vanilla long time ago.

Now back to compiling 1857 with suspend2 support ;-)

--
Bojan