Re: Feature request - Remove apps from inside gnome menu.

Naoki wrote:

I was thinking, "Gee, wouldn't it be neato if I could right-click an
application in my gnome menu and pick Remove", which presumably could
spawn off the package manager with the related RPM already selected..

I have no idea where a feature request like that should go (gnome?
Fedora?).
gnome-panel.

But before I look any further, is that a crazy idea or would anybody
else like it? I figure newbies aren't going to know that menu item X
relates to package name "Y".
Maybe. Looks like a idea worth discussing to me.

--
Rahul