Re: Feature request - Remove apps from inside gnome menu.

Hi

In this case, right clicking on one GNOME app and choosing to
uninstall it, could end up uninstalling many more things than
the user may have anticipated, including perhaps things that
they did not want to uninstall.

True but we could ask for confirmation then. We might also consider enabling drag and drop of application entries into the waste backet to uninstall the package. Some dbus magic between gnome-panel and pirut would help I guess. J5?

--
Rahul