rawhide stability

Shouldn't rawhide become more stable over time ? I mean it is falling
apart at the moment.

- SELinux doesn't work cause it doesn't allow programs to use sendto
(hence RPC/NFS is gone)
- audio mixer is death
- evolution crashes and has missing icons
- gnomepanel crashes randomly
- teminal font doesn't work for ncursus

And i am sure there are other new problems, that got in after Test2, it
seems after every test release there is added a bunch of unstable
software, no wonder it is never going to be ready on time :-/

Before somebody points out that rawhide is a "play ground", I know, but
at the moment I am just a bit frustrated with it because for me less and
less things work with rawhide :-/

- Erwin