Re: rawhide stability

Hi

Daniel, thanks for the explanation. I was not trying to lay the blame the selinux team (or anyone else). Like you wrote, the responsibility for the current situation is collective. I was only pointing out that with all the Fedora component roadmap interactions the current devel is pretty instable. Which is a bit frightening given we already have two test releases behind us and the next one is scheduled soonish.

Thats a understandable concern. One way to mitigate this problem is getting all those bug reports filed and if the responses are not forthcoming post a list of the bug reports to the list to get them more attention if they are considered as major blockers.

--
Rahul