Re: rawhide stability

Pete Zaitcev wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:38:33 +0100, Erwin Rol <mailinglists erwinrol com> wrote:

- gnomepanel crashes randomly

Didn't happen here. Are you on x86_64 or something?

x86_64 here.

I think you're overstating the case. It's just a normal Rawhide, no worse
than it always was.

Nah, it's a bad Rawhide, not especially nasty but reminiscent of the state it gets in after a release was just done and the feature gates are open again.

I use use Rawhide on my work laptop exclusively, and
it's more stable than RHL 7.0 was (just to name one).

RHL 7.0 certainly wasn't the most stable release on earth, especially on laptops. Bad example.

--
Nicolas Mailhot