Re: Announcing Fedora Core 5 Test 2

Its weird, up2date and the rhn-applet have always worked for me under FC4 *shrug*

Michael

On 1/18/06, Igor Jagec < igorm5 vip hr> wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>>>It seems a shame to remove this why has it never been setup to work
>>>with Fedora. It was always nice to have this back in the old days.
> Not sure what you mean here. Have you used pirut? What's missing? Have
> you filed any feature requests in bugzilla?

Feature requests in bugzilla? I thought that's only for reporting
bugs... Anyway, is there any sence if I propose rollback feature for
Pirut? Or is it better to ask Seth Vidal and the Yum guys? Thanks.

Cheers!

--
Igor Jagec