Re: RFE: Retire Fedora Core 4 only _after_ FC6 has been released.

On 1/18/06, Jesse Keating <jkeating j2solutions net> wrote:
> I'm not opposed to changing the name, but lets make sure that we're
> changing it for a good reason, not just changing just to change.

Fedora Methadone Project
"Hooked on Fedora Core 3, and can't shake the habit, we have your fix"

<logo>
typical computer geek sitting in front of a computer running fedora,
shooting up with a fedora branded hypo needle into his arm which is
filled with a green fluid.
</logo>

-jef"Surely thats a much more positive media image to portray to the
media, helping recovering drug addicts is noble endeavor"spaleta