Re: Writing cd/dvd

Bart Vanbrabant wrote:

There are some issues with writing a cd with nautilus-burner. I wanted
to put a file on a cd-rw but this cd-rw wasn't blank. I couldn't find
anywhere in nautilus an option to erase the cd-rw first. I looked in
help and it's described there how to do it but the checkbox to do it
isn't there.

on FC4 if you start to burn an .iso file to a non-blank CD-RW it prompts if you want to erase it, you can't tell it beforehand that it will need to erase it, I haven't tried on FC5 yet ...