Re: Writing cd/dvd

Bart Vanbrabant wrote:

That's why I've sent this mail. Because I used to do it like that in FC4.

I though you were saying there used to be checkbox to instruct it to erase before writing the CD, I don't remember such a checkbox, I remember that you tell it to write, then it warns it is not blank, and then you get a dialog with a button to erase and a button to eject ... no?