Re: RFE: Retire Fedora Core 4 only _after_ FC6 has been released.

Hi

C. As people suggested before me, the "Fedora Legacy" name is... well...
problematic. People don't like being Legacy. "Fedora Long-Term Support"
project?

Legacy sounds right to me.

Legacy: a bequest or gift usually passed on by will
Legacy: an item handed down or remaining from a previous time

The computing jargon use you allude to is an adjective, while Fedora is the
adjective in "Fedora Legacy".
Yeah. Maybe its a cultural thing but from where I am we talk about proudly about our legacy all the time.

--
Rahul