Re: Writing cd/dvd

Bart Vanbrabant wrote:

There once was a checkbox. Because help still references to that
checkbox. I think in gnome <= 2.8

Just double checked on my FC4 box (good opportunity to burn the DapperFlight3 CD I downloaded yesterday) and there are checkboxes for eject and reuse files for another disk, but no checkbox for erase, there is a second dialog when it realizes for insert another disk, or erase this one.

An example of Gnome's "dumbed down" simplicity, I guess most power users would like a checkbox, even if all 3 checkboxes were hidden behind an "advanced" button so as not to scare normal users :-(