Re: RFE: Retire Fedora Core 4 only _after_ FC6 has been released.

Hi

Taken from the release note:
"[59][Caution] This is a test release, not intended for end users
                This is a test release and is provided for developers
and
                testers to participate and provide feedback. It is not
meant
                for end users."
Somehow, this doesn't sound too inviting.
I wrote that to make sure that users dont miss out the fact that its a test release and set themselves too high a expectation. I have tried to sound more positive about it within the overview.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/OverView

I am open to suggestions.

--
Rahul